The three heroes

Monday, April 14, 2008

My 7th Wedding Anniversary

14th April 2001 was my wedding day..this year hubby and I decided to take a break and have a short visit to KL. Why KL? may be because we both love window shopping :). So yesterday the whole day we spent by venturing in and out of a few shopping malls...from 8.30am to 11pm!! We just love it and got a few things for my kids. Early morning yesterday after we arrived in KL we went to Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (HUKM).Wonder why HUKM? Just to recall back the memories 9 years ago when we were there..studying..and initially I planned to find out the result of my interview but I was told that I should get it from Ministry of Health (training div.)..LOL. So I forget that intention.


The place where I had my medical knowledge and training..











I was here 10 years ago..the first pic on the left used to be my hostel block and the right pic was the condominium where I stayed after I got married..Prisma Perdana Condo just behind HUKM. After spent about 1 hour in HUKM and had the breakfast at our usual cafe that we used to during our student years, we started our shopping trip. Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman (I love the shopping heaven there but I hate the stink smell especially over at Jalan Masjid India..yarksss), Mid Valley Megamall, SOGO, One Utama, The Curve and IKEA to name a few that we had spent some times to visit. However our lunch was rather a disappointing one..we had it at Chillis Grill and Bar. The food was just so so but the service was bad! The waitress didn't even answer our question when we asked her! Luckily the manager came over at our table and of course I vented it out to him..hheehhehe. At 8.30pm I spent some times to meet my ex-schoolmate and had our dinner at Aji-Don-Alley( the Mee Rebus Johor there was nearly like those mee rebus Haji Wahid in JB..yummy!) at Plaza Damas Sri Hartamas area. At 11pm we were both exhausted and headed straight to the bed.



The room and executive lounge


We stayed at Boulevard Hotel Mid Valley at its Studio Suite. A very nice room but the service at the reception was not up to the standard. Most probably because Hubby and I wore jeans and T-shirts during checked in so the receptionist was a bit reluctant to entertain to our questions and he didn't even tell us where we suppose to have our breakfast when it supposed to be at the executive lounge!LOL..(Don't judge a book by its cover OK?). Anyway we had a great time in KL and hope we will bring our kids the next time we are here. May Allah bless our relationship and till death do us part.

16 comments:

Farah Deen said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH..MERIAHHHHH..ada time plak tu nak update!!!Cayalahhh..

I'm pretty sure u had a great time with saiful in kl. And ala ala hisndutan- recalling all those sweer mweet memories masa zaman student......syok ehh!

LadyJava said...

Happy Anniversary Nat!! I hoped you had a great time in KL.. So sorry we could not meet this time.. and I hope Afiq get well soon ya..

Oh so you still don't know if you are doing your Masters then??

The hotel looks very nice.. but too bad about the service eh.. This service pple need to be taught to treat everyone with the same amt of respect no matter what we wear kan.. Next time when you book your room, use your Dr title.. buat nak menunjuk but saja nak make sure we get the best of the best...

Eh ni dah sampai ke ni??

LadyJava said...

Oh yeah.. muga berbahagia selalu and kekal hingga ke akhir hayat!!! InsyAllah :)

Noushy Syah said...

Ameen.Ameen.Ameen.Insyaallah Nat...:)Happy anni.to both of you!Stay romantic forever;)

May many more good returns...

BTW HUKM =GHKL before is it?

AMboi2 11.30 OLEDI tido? Yea ke tido? lallalalallala...lolz!

Nat,I've tagged you for 10 reasons why you blogging:)
http://panasians.blogspot.com/2008/04/non-specific.html

It's ok if you do not wish to do:)

Keep smiling and thanks for your time:)You surely had a gr8 time on your wedding anni.

Wen said...

ada nangis tak when u saw all these buildings again? hehe

eh, where will u be when doing ur masters? in KL? all the heroes macam mana?

natrah said...

farah,

ya lah lebih kurang filem hindustan cuma tak dan aku nk menyanyi sbb kena halau ngan pak guard sbb parking kat zon salah...parking kat tempat staff...hehehhehehhe

natrah said...

LJ,
tq ... my result..errr kena tunggu smpai end of the mth lah..coz the official result will be out end of the mth...berdebar!!!

hotel was great...new and looks very stylish..but the service huh disappointing...btw, I ve left some comments for the GM...hhhehehhehee

dah LJ pkl 7.15 td..4 hours only fr KL to Baling...

emilayusof said...

Natrah! Happy 7th Anniversary! I hope you have a great time.

natrah said...

TQ Noushy...

no lah noushy..GHKL-hospital kerajaan kat tgh2 KL, HUKM hospital university newly built in 1998 kot..kat cheras

hhehehhehe 11.30 I didn't say terus tido...head to the bed tak semestinya tido kan...Muahahhahahhahaa r rated nih

oh I'll surely do it noushy TQ

natrah said...

Wen,

syahdu jugak tgk balik all the places..

kalau dpt, the 1st 1 year mmg kena in campus meaning that in KL..the next 3 years attachment either at kementerian kesihatan in putrajaya, state health dept or district health office...

my kidss???uwaaaaaaa...sedeyyyyy jgn tanya..I have to leave them with hubby (hubby cannot transfer mah coz he own a clinic here)at least for the first 1 year...mula lah rasa kalau tak dpt pun tak pe niiii

LadyJava said...

hahah.. Natrah getting technical on us Noushy.. lolz.. you ni pun... go to bed.. not go to bed..lolzz.. R rated sungguh.....heheheh.. i like!!

tiffany said...

syahdu je biler kenang kisah2 silam kan.. lagi2, those places la yg menjadikan u success seperti harini... i'll miss moscow definitely in future...

it's true pple always judge us on what clothes we put on that day... and here i've to dressed up everyday cuz i hate the jeling2 sinis from those pwetty russian girls...

after all, u two had a wonderful anniversary rite.... that suite is heaven... hope i'll get there sumday, and definitely will reminds me of u... hehe..

Salt N Turmeric said...

Happy Anniversary Nat! Semoga berkekalan ke anak cucu. ;)

im not sure where the hotel ur staying at is but talking abt chilli's, i like their outlet at klcc. dulu hang out kat situ while waiting for the movie to start. hehe.

natrah said...

Emila,
thank you..I really had a great time..

natrah said...

Shieda,

betul lahhh sedih tgk balik tempat2 tu rasa mcm nk ulang balik je..you should la shieda one day a few years after kerja go back to moscow and ingt balik masa you student...syahduu


tu lah geram!! my hubby and I mmg tak suka dressing sgt2 esp kalau time cuti..but still they hv no rights to judge ppl mcm tu saja kan?

Yes that was a nice suite...and very convenient too..kat atas mid valley tu je..

natrah said...

Farina,

Boulevard Hotel Kat Mid Valley Megamall tu..so I went to Chillis kat situ lah..tak syiok betul..may be other outlet ok kot...

oh KLcc that was a place to lepak too kan?tp now bersepah bangla bersidai kat taman2 kat luar tu bosan