The three heroes

Monday, April 14, 2008

I decided to do 2 tags about love on my wedding anniversary..was tagged by LJ...thanks LJ for tagging me coincidently a few days before my wedding anniversary...

1. What does true love mean to you?
It means when we are ready to spend our life together in good or bad times



2. How do you know you're really in love?
when I can't stop thinking about him



3. How many times in your life have you fallen in love?
Oh..few times actually but not a true love until I met my hubby :)



4. Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment?
Never and will not!



5. Do you feel love and physical attraction are the same thing?
Not at all..you can feel the physical attraction even when you are not in love isn't it?


6. If your true love became ill or disfigured would you continue to love them the same way?
Yes definitely! That is why you have to define clearly what is your true love..when you are ready to spend good and also BAD times together..so bad times can be when your true love fall ill or even disfigured.


7. Should anyone else be able to tell you who to love or not love?
Oh, no one should tell me that at this moment of time, but when I was a young girl my parents can guide me to find my love and yes they never tell me who should I love or not...they only guide me..which I thank them for that.


.8. Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love?
Well, maybe yes.


9. Would you give up something you want for someone you love?
Yes I will.


10. If you truly love someone do you feel it should be unconditional?
Yes!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is another of those Linky Love game where you only have to tag 10 person in one post but still there is no actual limit (you can tag more if you want!). Once tagged, you have to copy paste the link in this post, and make them grow!




I would like to tag:


Shieda,Lizah,Dina and Wen..OK 4 is enough ha??:)

4 comments:

LadyJava said...

Wah two tags at one go...Awesome.. OK.. I will include your link in my list ya :)

Cool answers dearie :)

Wen said...

thks and happy anniversary!!!

natrah said...

LJ,

yah I suka kumpul2 ni buat sekali :)

natrah said...

tq wen...