Sunday, April 27, 2008

Master's in Community Medicine??50/50

How am I suppose to write about this? Well, to be frank I don't know how to start actually. OK let me start with this
Yes I secured a place to further my study..I am happy of course, but at the same time I feel very scared and sad...scared because I don't know whether I'm able to study while my hubby and kids are 400km away from me (they are my other half!! How am I going to study without my other half?)..and sad because I have to leave them..Oh I don't think I can do this :( . Hubby reassure me that he will take a good care of my kids, but as a wife and a mother how could I do this? It is going to be a 4 year course and I'll be in HUKM for at least the first 2 years! Do you think I should go for this?I'm now 50/50 but if I think about it further, this is only for the next 4 years and this is also for a better future for my family. What do you think??

7 comments:

Farah Deen said...

Kalau takut diribut ombak, jangan berumah ditepi pantai.... cewwwwwwwahh..... u did apply for this and as u told me this is the only opportunity..kalau tolak jenuh nak dapat.So look ahead my dear and discuss things with saiful, kalau saiful kata OK-bagi green lite, go for it! Kalau ada hindrance then...step back...decision ni u have to really plan it and kalau betoi2 nak buat.....GO, kalau rasa not ready yet....kena tanya ur other half..anyway, u know the best kan? :)

LadyJava said...

Firstly congrats Nat!! I know you have reservations abt going but Farah is right... you have to discuss with your hubby and if he is ok with it.. then the final final decision is your and yours alone.. but be prepared to commit coz no point doing halfway then stop right..

This is really a great opportunity for you and your family. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made for a better future..

Good luck and may Allah guide you in your decision making :)

tiffany said...

sincerely if looking at the future, this really is the one... but we are nothing without the other halfs... campur tolak darab bahagi, mmg sangat susah to decide... apepon u know the best... whatever ur plan is, i am always with u..

Wen said...

move your other half to KL!!! hehe

now u dont want but i thot u hv already decided? very hard to tell u the answer, its all in urself, i understand how u feel as a mother.. talk with ur hubby again, and weekend or monthly trips are possible?
u know best! gd luck in ur decision!

Salt & Turmeric said...

Nat, CONGRATS! i agree w wht wen said. if u decide to do it, im sure u and family can arrange something. ;)

p.s. thanks for the recipe. nanti balik virginia i try buat ok?

Noushy Syah said...

Congratz Nat!

Yezzz..go for it.Opportunity knocks only once..I'm sure your hubby would manage that,after all it's for you and fmly's better life..:)(not that you're not OK now)

Whatever it is, I'm wishing you good luck and all the best Nat!

Dina said...

Natrah...I'm sure u can do it. Ni I nak citer kat you sbg pembakar semangat. A friend of mine pegi further study kat UK and had to leave her hubby here. At that time dia pregnant her 1st child. Masa dia deliver, she was all alone but luckily hsemates sumer tolong dia.

After a week, brulah hubby dia dpt pi UK to visit her. They came back together and lepas 3 minggu my fren ni balik semula ke UK. Baby dia terpaksa diserahkan kt MIL utk dijaga.

Sib baik both inlaws are doctors, so my fren ni tak ler risau sgt kt her baby...

So Natrah, kuatkan semangat. Yg penting doakan yg terbaik utk ur family....