The three heroes

Friday, February 22, 2008

My dream gadgets

I was tagged by Ladyjava about my dream gadgets...(sorry I'm a bit late in posting this LJ..but better late than never right?:

I dream of these 2 gadgets....




It is a Kenwood Chef KM010-Titanium ! I love cooking and this gadget will really help me..I found one during my visit to Harvey Norman last year but may be I 'll get it after I have my postgraduate degree...errr that is 4 years from now! At that time may be they have a much better one. OK then..I'll try to get one next year..hehhehe

Technical Details about Kenwood Chef Food Mixer KM 010

  • Powerful 1400w motor
  • 4.6litre bowl capacity
  • Matt silver titamium finish
  • Includes kbeater, balloon whisk, dough hook and flex beater
  • Comes with 1.5l glass Liquidiser, Food processor and Splashguard
  • 3 different speed power outlets
  • Tools are dishwasher safe
  • Famous planetary mixing action

That is great....how I wish I could have it now..Emmmm.

Now my 2nd gadget...a Sony Handycam HCR-HC7




Specs:

  • 3.2 Megapixel (Gross) ClearVid™ CMOS Sensor
  • Switchable HD/DV Format Recording
  • Real-Time HD Codec Engine
  • x.v. Color
  • 10X Optical / 20XDigital Zoom
  • Professional Quality Carl Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar® T Lens
  • and 10 more...I'm tired of copy/paste, you can have it here

OK for now only hese 2 gadgets that I have in mind..may be tomorrow it will be 3 or 4..who knows :)


5 comments:

LadyJava said...

Wow! Great gadget. Yeap that thingy would really come in handy in the kitchen ya... just get it now if you need it Nat.. especially if it makes your cooking easier.. and the video camera is a good idea to capture all that candid moments ya...

Thanks for doing the tag Nat.. like you say.. better late than never..lolzzz!!

Noushy Syah said...

yeyyy!! How about Sony Bravia? lallalala...

Wow next time with that Kenwood,you could become a doc-chef Natrah, yeayyy!!

But CKT no need to use that one rite?:)

natrah said...

Noushy: sony bravia? tunggu bila I dah ada bungalow sendiri lah..now stays at gov. quarters je..nnti nk bwk pindah randah very difficult..Insyaallah next 5 yrs kot hehehhehe

Huh I love that title doc-chef...I love cooking but with my work and everything..very limited time.
may be nnti bila dh ada that kenwood I'll try to squeez some time for cooking everyday

natrah said...

Eh noushy CKT no need that..but if u want to make that falt noodle (kue teow) urself I guess kena guna kot to knead the dough..

natrah said...

ops!flat noodle I mean :)