The three heroes

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome 2008

Welcome 2008....been very busy this week and not enough time to up date this blog since friday...Today Aiman and Danial started their days at kindergarten..Hubby and me sent Danial this morning to show him that we were proud of him as he agreed to be sent to kindergarten even though he is only 3 1/2 years old.He looked very happy with his new school bag and pencil case.He even waved and smiled to us when we left him, At 11am I went to see him,upon seeing me reaching the gate he ran across the road towards me...huh luckily there was no cars coming at that moment.Then he grabbed my hand and said "bang ngah nak balik"...o o..quite a bad decision to come to see him actually, because the teachers said that he was ok after we left this morning until he saw me...Luckily after telling him that I'll pick him up after I went to see his brother....he released my hand and went inside the class..poor boy.Aiman had no problem starting the school today since this is his 3rd year in the same school....next year he will be in standard one...cannot believe it...I'm getting older!!!

No comments: