The three heroes

Friday, January 11, 2008

SAIDINA @ MONOPOLY

Have you ever play an indoor games called Saidina or Monopoly?I've never play that game until today...hubby is the one who bought the set and he thought us how to play the game...I like the fact that the game could teach you how to acquire wealth through economic activity like buying,rental and trading of properties using play money.Monopoly is actually a board game published by Parker Brothers and it was initially patented by Charles Darrow in 1935.It is the most played commercial board game in the world in which approx.750 million people have played the game...So today we tried our luck in this game.Aiman was very happy when we started to play,Danial as usual..he just like to roll the dice...at the end,of course hubby won the game after about 3 hours of playing...


Afiq just looked at us while we played and he loves to play his Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Kick and Craw Aquarium...

Guess what....today I got my new mobile phone...yeah a Nokia 6500 slide...which I ordered about a month ago...Hubby is the one who got it for me...Thank you..Think that's all for today,I got to go and check out my new friend "Nokia 6500 slide".


No comments: