The three heroes

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Afiq starting to roll over ??.....


Our cute little Afiq


Today is Saturday meaning that I'm at home taking care of my three heroes..my helper is not around today (bos bagi cuti..hehehhe). Afiq is now 4 months plus..apart from having good head control...he also started to roll over..and today I managed to get pictures of him trying to flip over from his back to his tummy..very difficult task from what I can see...



Yeah he is starting now....

Well I'm already rolled 90 degrees..


Arghh...almost there...come on..come on...you can do it..AFIQ! AFIQ! AFIQ!


Ahhhhhh.......finally I got there...Thank you for your support Mak!

Hi Mak...I'm started to fell tired, my tummy hurts...urkh...






Mak ! I can't breath...help me....



Then I come to the rescue...he managed to be in that position for about 1 minute...yes,well done Afiq...you can try it again, don't worry.

4 comments:

Jamal Abd Rahman said...

comeinyer Afiq ni...dah 4 bulan ekk...mesti besar pamdai mcm mak dia jugak ..hehehe

bes pulak tgk baby...dah lama tak ber baby, rindu pulak....huhu

natrah said...

So Uncle J...apa lagi tunggu...cepat la lg satu baby...sempat lg. Baby umur2 ni yg best nye bila dah besar sket dah boleh merangkak sana sini dah penat plak nk jaga..

Noushy Syah said...

yeh yeh..Afiq is so cute, roller roller rolling cakkkk!

I love baby sit my nephews and taking care of them feel like a satisfaction! Can't wait to have my own..tehehhehe

Nat, are you in Penang as well?

natrah said...

Noushy..ya lo...bila u pulak nk ada baby...mesti lg cute..cepat2..in medicine it is better if you pregnant before you reach 35! After 35 a bit risky..
I'm currently stays in Baling Kedah..err..1 hr journey from Penang..you plan to come over to Penang??hehehehe