The three heroes

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mummy is away

I went to Kuala Lumpur for an interview on 6th January 2008 with my friend.We took a flight from Penang International Airport at 12.10pm and arrived at KLIA at about an hour later.We then boarded into ERL Transit to Bandar Tasik Selatan Station before continued the journey by LRT to PWTC Station.Sometimes it is nice to walk away from your daily routines,but to be frank i miss my kids a lot even though i left them for a night...I checked in to The Legend Hotel at about 4pm and later that evening my friend and i were busy checking out the latest shopping heaven in town :) We went to The Gardens at Midvelley,The Curve in Damansara and not forgotten The Mall.Do you believe that i didn't buy anything during our search?Believe it. It didn't mean that nothing caught my attention but it was due to the small overnight bag that i brought along..(tak muat!!). The next day was my interview day and i was so nervous before the interview because i was the first candidate in the list!Luckily it went on smoothly..about 15 minutes it was over (kejap saja tapi debar nya berhari-hari).I also met few of my friends whom I didn't meet for few years.After 2 days away from home I took 5pm flight back to Penang before my office driver fetched me from the airport.I arrived home at 9pm that day and relief to see my kids back in front of my eyes.















No comments: