The three heroes

Saturday, December 29, 2007

I am Legend...

Today hubby brought Aiman and Danial to see a movie...Initially they planned to watch AVP 2 without knowing that it was rated 18SG..hehe,so the plan changed last minute (very last minute...while hubby wanted to buy the tickets and he was informed that the movie was rated 18SG).Pity to Aiman because he already prepared to see that movie (err did i tell you that he had seen the first AVP few times ? :) and of course it was at home DVD) So they watched I am Legend...The movie actually scared them so most of the time Bak (as they call my hubby)asked them to close their eyes.This was not the first time they watch a movie at the cinema..think already 4th time.Before this we went to see Spiderman 3,Transformers and Fantastic four...err can u see that all the movies we've seen at the cinema were about superheroes....?Aiman is really a big fan of Spiderman,everything that we wanted to buy for him must have spiderman including school bag,shoes and socks..and you know, the original merchandise cause me to fork out quite a big portion of my money...but to see him happy is priceless...


After the movie Bak treated them with dinner at Mc Donald....They were very happy when they came back at about 9pm and told me a lot about the movie and their trip to spend Bak's day off.I stayed at home with Afiq.The plan was initially to bring Afiq along but since Afiq is having slight blocked nose and he was fast asleep while everybody was ready to go out then I cancelled my plan to join them..(I felt a bit tired and sleepy also hehehe not enough sleep since I started the blog)

No comments: