The three heroes

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Welcome to the world of the three heroes

Today Dec 2nd 2007 marked the day i started this blog,actually i've been doing this since last night tapi tak sempat siap sebab too sleepy (mana taknya selalu tidur around 9 and last night 2am pun still kat depan komputer) and i'm "too good" at navigating the internet (my friend Farah help me a lot,thanks Farah!).I'm the mother of 3 bouncing boys,aiman,danial and afiq and this blog is mainly to record my daily life with them and people around us.Ops forgot about my hubby ha...My husband is a loving and caring man who loves kids very much (the reasons why he was in charge of paediatrics wad while he was working in the hospital). Currently he owns a medical clinics and being a private medical practitioner.As for me I'm a medical officer at a goverment clinic and currently in my confinement holiday (dah habis pun 60days now ambik unpaid leave).So come to the best part,my three heroes.The eldest Ahmad Aiman who is now 5 years old,2nd and the most active boy among the16 of my parents grandchildren (so that you can imagine how active he is) is Ahmad Alif Danial 3 years old and my youngest 2 month old Ahmad Afiq Iskandar

AIMAN




DANIAL



AFIQ
2112007414.jpg">

Today Aiman stay at home (cuti sekolah actually tadika dia still open but he doesn' want to go). One thing about Aiman he loves to eat (also the reason i always have to cook) so today bak (my children call my hubby "bak") bring Aiman to kenduri during lunch hour,dia tambah nasi 3x!!


Then he took 2 hours of afternoon nap ( nap ke tido malam?Kenyang la tu)



MySpace Graphics

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looking frwd to meet all of u..loving n hepi family.Nat,start planning of buying new mpv or a minibus.:)