The three heroes

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Friday comes again

Friday....everyone in my family loves friday (esp. me!).The reasons?..For me,first it's my day off from work,second, my hubby is at home (also his off day)..meaning that i don't have to take care of my heroes alone! hehe.....Third,i got to try new recipes and the best part we always went shopping on friday!! However today we decided not to go anywhere because the last few fridays we've been travelling a lot. Last week we went to Penang,a week before that to Kangar,before that to Alor Setar and bla...bla..bla..The weather today is very nice though it is raining,cool and calm...emm nice to be in bed the whole day but don't dream!..at 6.30 am my cute little Afiq cries for his milk,then around 7 Aiman is awake and heading straight to the TV..minutes later Danial joint his brother then both complaint that they are hungry.How can i be in bed????But that's the life of a mom right?Otherwise you better be single...hahaha.So today i cook nasi lemak for them...a simple dish yet it can be eat for breakfast, lunch and also dinner..kan senang tu :)

This the scenery in front of my living room...cantik kan? nice to sit on my lazy chair and sip on my hot milo while enjoying this scenery.At one point my hubby and i feel like buying this land and the house tapi mana boleh kuarters kerajaan beb...

After having nasi lemak and loads of cartoon on TV Danial finally enjoying in his dream...lama juga about 2 hours,dapat la i relax for a moment.On his left is bantal Bak which Aiman and Danial always quarrel to get it first,sometimes i feels like throwing it away because it is the usual reason they quarrel before bed time...


And here is Bak...washing his 2nd wife..Friday is the only day he can do it...Kesian Bak working 6 days a week..from 8.30am to 7pm...Don't you think it is tiring? but he likes it compared to working in the hospital..don't ask me why....
It's raining all day till night...we had our nasi lemak,watching TV,play with the kids and just enjoy being at home with everyone in the family.

1 comment:

Farah Deen said...

Good effort nad! Nice to read on your postings. Anyway enjoy your holidays while you are still on leave.Otherwise no more sipping your hot milo on your lazy chair! Keep us updated on your posting!